Harding Nursery Partnership
One of the relationships the El Paso County Conservation District has “cultivated” is with the great folks at Harding Nursery in Colorado Springs. Through their kindness and generosity, we’re able to sell conservation-wise evergreens, fruit and berry bushes, fruit trees, ornamental grasses, ornamental shrubs, perennials, roses, shade and ornamental trees, vines, and now mulch, soil, garden/yard supplies, with reduced prices and all proceeds funding our education programs and workshops to educate the community on conserving our natural resources.
How It Works:
- Visit our store at https://epccd.org/store/
- or shop at the bottom of this page
- or download and print this form (four pages).
- Complete shaded areas on the form including name, email, phone, and quantities of plants you want.
- If the form doesn’t already calculate your total, please add up your total including tax.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (719-920-6114) a photograph or scan of your completed order form to us.
- Getting your plants, mulch, soil, garden/yard supplies:
- After receiving your payment, we will provide you with a paid certificate. If you pay online, the certificate will be emailed to you and the nursery.
- 48 hours after payment, travel to Harding Nursery (about 2 miles away from our office) and present your paid certificate.
- NEW: Harding staff will already have prepared your order for pickup. You no longer have to hunt around the nursery for items matching your purchase! (Yay!)
- No money will be due at Harding; but you can easily purchase additional plants, mulch, soils, or supplies. Their billing folks will communicate the additions to us and we will contact you for additional payment.
- Please be nice to the Harding folks.
- PLEASE CONTACT US IF WE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE ONLINE STORE, ORDER FORM, AND/OR PAYMENT METHOD.
WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP!
- Please enjoy your plants, mulches, soils, and garden/yard supplies. And THANK YOU for supporting the El Paso County Conservation District and our work to champion the responsible management and conservation of our finite natural resources.